Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is Achalasia?

The other day I came face to face with this question, "What is Achalasia?"  I can tell you that at first I was a little perplexed by the question.  But first let me tell you why I was faced with this question.  I have been having issues with swallowing for a few years now and at first the doctors diagnosed me with GERD in 2007.  They started me on medication to deal with Acid Reflux but all those medications seemed to do was make me feel worse and never really help the swallowing issue.  So I lived with the condition for the next 4 years, as it got worse and worse.  Finally, I got tired of the now constant vomiting and went back to the doctor and complained some more about what my current symptoms were.  This time after going through the same battery of tests they changed the diagnosis to Achalasia and that brings me back to the question of "What is Achalasia?". So I sat down at my computer and went to my trusty friend Google and asked.  Google responded with a list of results and the first link I visited was another trusty friend Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achalasia  As I started following the links and reading about what Achalasia was I started asking the questions "How?" and "Why?"  Well to my disappointment no one had the answers to those questions.  So then I followed a link to http://achalasia.net thinking that it maybe a support group or something.  On that site, the author offered a natural way that seemed to work for him to "cure" Achalasia that involved taking Vitamin B Complex supplements.  So I read the testimonies on that site and thought well why not try it and see.  While I have had some reduction in some issues, I would have to say that it is no cure but helps provide some comfort while I wait to be scheduled for surgery.  Then I came across another site http://achalasia.us/ that is more of a support group then the other site.  Both sites though helped me feel like I was not alone in my battle with this condition or disease of Achalasia.  My plan for this blog is to chronically record my Life with Achalasia.  I hope and pray that some will find this blog helpful and informative as they deal with Achalasia in their own lives or the lives of loved ones they support.

13 comments:

  1. Due to content written on this blog, I was able to easily sort out my problem (Achalasia
    ). It is really helpful for me and I treated this disease with the help of Celseton a herbal product made to cure Achalasia. Thankyou for sharing such useful knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achalasia is basically the disorder of esophagus, in such your muscles and nerves do not tend to work in a proper manner, causing some swallowing difficulties, at times accompanied with chest pain, even regurgitation resulting breathing and coughing problems in case the food gets in your lungs. Luckily, Herbs Solutions By Nature has the best treatment possible for this disease, by the name of Celseton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is certain home remedies for achalasia that offers a promising cure for esophageal cancer. Alongside the regular cures and a very much looked into changed eating regimen design, a couple of basic conformity to your way of life can have an immense effect to your endeavors for drawing out the life for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is convinced Natural Treatment for Achalasia that proposals a promising remedy for esophageal cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Achalasia is a disease of obscure cause, Achalasia Natural Treatment to control esophageal spasms are frequently measures that will be only useful for your health mostly. Achalasia Herbal Treatment is therefore directed at palliating symptoms and preventing complications. Herbs Solutions By Nature offering Celseton powerful and effective for Achalasia Treatment.

    http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Achalasia.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natural remedies are sufficient in treating Achalasia however they can provide relief from the symptoms caused by this disorder. Some of the effective Achalasia Natural Treatment include; Mastic Gum, Pickle Juice and Grain Grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try Natural Treatment for Achalasia because the mixture of different natural ingredients makes a proper herbal remedy such as Achalasia Herbal Remedy produced by Natural Herbs Clinic. This herbal remedy work properly and can help to treat your achalasia successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is certain  Achalasia Treatment Natural  that proposals a capable cure for esophageal cancer. Alongside the steady cures and a very much looked into changed eating regimen design, a couple of basic conformity to your way of life can have an immense outcome to your activities for drawing out the life for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is certain Natural Remedies for Achalasia that provides a capable treatment for esophageal cancer. along with the steady cures and a extremely much observed into changed eating regimen design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.comWhatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete